Care and maintenance of your GO! die cutting mats.
GO! cutting mats can last for hundreds of cuts on both sides before needing to be replaced.
To increase the life of your mats, rotate and flip the fabric cutting mat and don't cut in the same place each time.
If you start to experience inconsistent cuts and you've rotated and moved your mats around on the die, it’s likely that your fabric cutting mat needs to be replaced.
Also, dies with several blades will wear mats out more quickly.
Care & Maintenance:
- Store mat flat. Do not roll or bend.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Intense heat or cold may cause mat damage or to become brittle.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.
- To extend life of mat, rotate and flip mat periodically.
- To clean, use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Avoid harsh chemicals.